Erin has been involved in producing and performing in collaborative music and drama projects for many years, in addition to performing as lead singer in several bands in a variety of genre.
Erin can compose and perform both written and musical works for specialist events. For example writing and performing a song for the opening of the new interpretation centre of the at the Richmond gaol, opened by the then Tasmanian minister for the Arts, Paula Wreidt. More recently she and Susan McGowan wrote and recorded a CD companion based on the poetry in Rosa Vasseighi's book "Where is the Justice?"
Previous collaborative works with Susan McGowan have spanned almost two decades and include “Moon Muses” (NSW); a performance piece involving original music, dance and artwork, “Extremities” a contemporary flamenco dance piece with original music, with Silkweed, “From the Diaspora to a Place in the Heart”, a live performance of songs and music with a visual presentation, various music and video installations, and “Maria, Island of Dreams”and most recently "Jane Franklin-an examined Life." Her favorite place as a singer is between Anna and Marjorie (ie between the cello and violin.....bliss!)
- Principal singer/songwriter with “Bandecoute”; a six piece folk music group 1995-1999
- with “Saltarello” a Renaissance and Early Music Ensemble,
- various choirs and singing groups both as a performer and director.
- Accordion and vocals for “Buttongrass Serenade” performing traditional Tasmanian dance music.
- Principal singer/songwriter with “Silkweed” (Current)
- Singer with “Czardas” Gypsy and Eastern European inspired music trio (current)
Erin has also been involved in multiple professional performance pieces in Queensland and Victoria working with organisations such as the Queensland Folk Federation, The Boite World Music Cafe, and Arts Victoria. These include:
- with Riverina Trucking Company; vocal and dramatic leads in; “Diamond Studs”, “The Les Darcy Show” and “The People Show” produced by Terry O'Connor.
- performances under the direction of Neil Cameron; “Boadicea” for the Queensland Folk Federation, Symphony under the Stars and Woodford Folk Festival.
- With Robyn Laurie(director), Kavisha Mazzella (musical director) and Carmel Davies (writer) in “Kan Yama Kan” based on (and performed with) asylum seekers wishing to settle in Victoria.
- With Bandecoute: performances at National Folk Festival, Cygnet and Tamar Valley Folk Festivals , as well as numerous music venues.
- With Czardas: at music venues in NSW, Victoria and NSW as well as Maldon (Vic), Majors Creek (NSW) Cygnet and Tamar Valley Folk Festivals.
- With Silkweed at numerous festivals, music and performance venues in Tasmania, Victoria (including the Boite World Music Cafe), ACT and NSW.
Professional music recordings include ;
- “Just Blown In” with Bandecoute
- “In a Vision” with Czardas
- “Mindful of the Muse” with Susan McGowan
- A CD insert accompanying Rosa Vasseghi's book "Where is the Justice"
- and guest spots on others including Mark Robson's “Magenta Moon”